These easy turkey and cheese rainbow pinwheels are a fun and colorful way to introduce veggies to your kid’s back to school lunch box.
- 4 large spinach wraps
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch powder
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper strips, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup orange bell pepper strips, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper strips, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- 1/2 cup spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage, thinly shredded
- 8 slices oven roasted deli turkey
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and dry ranch powder mix, stirring until well combined.
- Spread 1/4 of the mixture onto each spinach wrap covering the wrap to about 1/2 inch from the edge.
- To make the “rainbow,” lay out remaining ingredients on top of cream cheese mixture in this order: red bell pepper, orange bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, colby jack cheese, turkey, spinach, and red cabbage.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill until ready to slice. Slice into 1 inch pinwheels and place in lunch box.