An easy and delicious back to school lunch box idea (that adults will love too!)
- 1 medium soft tortilla
- 1/3 cup mozzzerla cheese, shredded
- 1/8 tsp italian seasoning
- 4 turkey pepperoni slices
- Oil for frying or cooking spray
- Pizza sauce for dipping
- Add a bit of oil or cooking spray to a non-stick skillet over medium low heat.
- Place 1 medium soft tortilla in skillet and spread shredded cheese over one half of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle about 1/8 tsp italian seasoning over the cheese and cook until cheese begins to melt.
- Add the pepperoni and fold in half. Cook for another minute until tortilla is golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.