An easy one pot meal for busy weeknights and simple clean up!
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- ½ cup Chopped Onion
- 2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 2 cups Beef Broth
- 3 cups Uncooked Elbow Noodles
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat, about 5 minutes.
- When the beef is almost finished cooking (very little pink remains), add the onion and continue to stir.
- When the onion is translucent, add the garlic and stir, continuing to cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the beef broth and bring to a boil.
- When the broth is boiling, add the elbow noodles and stir to cover. Bring to a boil and continue to simmer for 7 minutes or until the noodles are tender.
- Add cream cheese and stir until well combined.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese and stir to combine, melting the cheese completely.
- Salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!